The Public Works Department of the Township of Millburn is responsible for:
- Collection of leaves
- Educating the public in various areas
- Flood control of township right-of-way
- Installation of street name signs
- Providing assistance to other Townships
- Response to citizen inquires
- Snow removal on Township roads and parking lots
The Public Works Department is also responsible for the maintenance of:
- All 16 Township owned parking lots
- All municipal buildings
- All Township parks and grounds
- Storm sewers sanitation
- Township trees on right-of-way
Curbside Vegetative Waste Collection
Vegetative waste includes grass clippings, leaves, and small branches. Waste is collected on your 1st trash collection of the week. There will be no Vegetative Waste Pickup or Brush Pickup from November 1st through April 28th. Collections resume March 1st.
Leaf composting provides mulch to Township residents at the Recycling Center on availability.
The Township of Millburn Public Works Department is responsible for all road maintenance. This includes:
- Minor CUB repair
For information and help regarding County Roads, please click HERE.
White Goods Collection
White goods (i.e. large metal appliances) pickup by appointment on Tuesdays. For an appointment, please call 973-564-7060 or 973-564-7062.
The Township of Millburn has contracted the services of Giordano Co., Inc to provide garbage and recycling collection from 2012 through 2014. They have changed their number to 973-242-2250, ext. 13. Click here for more Giordano CO., Inc information.