2019 Planning Board Meeting Dates
*November 20 meeting has been cancelled
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Meeting Recording
The Planning Board consists of nine (9) members who serve four year terms and two (2) alternate members who serve two (2) year terms.
- Beth Zall, Chairperson, Term Expires: December 31st, 2022
- Elaine Becker, Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Miriam Salerno, Vice Chairperson, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Daniel Baer, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Gaston Ryan Haupert, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Joseph Steinberg, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Cheryl Burstein, Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Dianne T. Eglow, Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Jorge Mastropietro, Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Marc Matsil, Alternate 1, Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Tracy Goldenberg, Alternate 2, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
As per NJSA 40:55D-25, the Planning Board shall accordingly exercise its powers in regard to (1) the Master Plan; (2) Subdivision Control and Site Plan Review; (3) Official Map; (4) zoning Ordinance and Conditional Uses; (5) Capital Improvements Program; (6) Variances and certain Building Permits in conjunction with subdivision, site plan and conditional use approval.
The Planning Board may: (1) participate in the participation and review of programs required by State or Federal law or regulation; (2) assemble data on a continuing basis as part of a continuous planning process; and (3) perform such other advisory duties as are assigned to it by ordinance or resolution of the government body for the aid and assistance of the governing body or other agencies or officers.