2020 Planning Board Meeting Dates
*Indicates re-organization meeting | **Indicates virtual meeting
October 7 Zoom Meeting Information
- Please click this URL to join: https://zoom.us/j/98153333786?pwd=cC9ZSzRFU2JQbG9zazYyRjRvR2NXZz09
- Passcode: 922680
- Or join by phone, dial: US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799
- Webinar ID: 981 5333 3786
- Passcode: 922680
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aejOx0PO6I
Materials for October 7 Meeting
- APPL#20-007 Woodland Road, LLC Application (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Site Plan (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Environmental Impact Statement (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Storm Water Management Report (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Building Diagrams (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Upper Building Diagrams (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Chatham Road Perspective (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Chatham Road Perspective Alternate (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Perspective View from Arboretum (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Woodland Road Perspective (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Woodland Road Uphill Perspective
- APPL#20-007 Woodland Road Elevation (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Rendering-Aerial Exhibit (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Rendering-Site Plan (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Rendering-Landscape Plan (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Rendering-Court Yard Plan (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Chatham-Woodland-Complete (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Topographic Survey (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Phase I Demo (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Phase II Demo (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Site Plan (PDF)
- APPL#20-007 Lighting (PDF)
- APPL#20-009 MSS Millburn Application (PDF)
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Meeting Recording
The Planning Board consists of nine (9) members who serve four year terms and two (2) alternate members who serve two (2) year terms.
- Beth Zall, Chairperson, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Miriam Salerno, Vice Chairperson, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Daniel Baer, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Ryan Haupert, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Marc Matsil, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
- Joseph Steinberg, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Jorge Mastropietro, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
- Dianne T. Eglow, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Tara Prupis, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- David Morrow, Alternate 1, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Shaunak Tanna, Alternate 2, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Edward Buzak, Attorney
- Martha Callahan, Township Engineer
As per NJSA 40:55D-25, the Planning Board shall accordingly exercise its powers in regard to (1) the Master Plan; (2) Subdivision Control and Site Plan Review; (3) Official Map; (4) zoning Ordinance and Conditional Uses; (5) Capital Improvements Program; (6) Variances and certain Building Permits in conjunction with subdivision, site plan and conditional use approval.
The Planning Board may: (1) participate in the participation and review of programs required by State or Federal law or regulation; (2) assemble data on a continuing basis as part of a continuous planning process; and (3) perform such other advisory duties as are assigned to it by ordinance or resolution of the government body for the aid and assistance of the governing body or other agencies or officers.
- Planning Board Application (PDF)
- Master Plan Amendment 2020
- Master Plan Amendment 2018 (PDF)
- Adopted Millburn Master Plan Reexamination 2018 (PDF)
- Master Plan Amendment (2014) (PDF)
- Master Plan Review (2008) (PDF)
- Master Plan Review (2002) (PDF)
- Master Plan Review (1991-1997) (PDF)
- Millburn Master Plan (1985) (PDF)
Informal Technical Review Committee
The Township operates an Informal Technical Review Committee to provide an added level of service to commercial applicants wishing to do business in town. Informal reviews will address deficiencies in a commercial application, provide direct responses to inquiries and technical guidance to applicants for the submission of a complete application, as well as communicate next steps in the process.
The technical review committee will be for commercial applicants only. Commercial applicants are encouraged to meet with the TRC prior to being scheduled with the applicable board. Appointments must be made at least (1) week prior to the scheduled TRC meeting.
Potential applicants meeting with the TRC must submit 4 copies of their plans to Eileen Davitt at email@example.com at least one (1) week prior to the commercial applicant’s TRC review date.
Meetings will occur on the second Wednesday of each month between the hours of 9:00 and 10:30 a.m.
Millburn Town Hall
375 Millburn Avenue
Millburn, NJ 07041
2nd Floor Conference Room
Meetings with the Technical Review Committee will be by appointment only. Any commercial applicant wishing to have an informal technical review of their application will be required to schedule an appointment no later than one (1) week in advance. If space for a particular meeting date is not available, the potential applicant will be scheduled for the next available meeting.
See more information on the process here: Informal Technical Review Committee.