2021 Planning Board Meeting Dates
|February||3, 17, 24**|
*Indicates re-organization/regular meeting | **Indicates special meeting
Zoom Meeting Access Information
Public meetings of the Planning Board of the Township of Millburn for the year 2021 will be held remotely via Zoom Webinar at 7:30 p.m. (Prevailing Time) until the conclusion of the Public Health Emergency or the reopening of Millburn Town Hall to the general public without COVID-19 occupancy restrictions, at which time the public meetings shall resume "in person" and be held at the Millburn Town Hall located at 375 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, NJ.
- Please click here to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/j/92921863343?pwd=TFBJWkhZZHlWTThOMVVPWlNwRzR0dz09
- Passcode: 501991
- Or iPhone one-tap : +13126266799,,92921863343#,,,,*501991# or +16468769923,,92921863343#,,,,*501991#
- Or Telephone: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
- Webinar ID: 929 2186 3343
- Passcode: 501991
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/apnsKmWjS
September 22, 2021 -- Applications
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Meeting Recording
The Planning Board consists of nine (9) members who serve four year terms and two (2) alternate members who serve two (2) year terms.
- Beth Zall, Chairperson, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Miriam Salerno, Vice Chairperson, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Daniel Baer, Term Expires: December 31, 2024
- Gaston Ryan Haupert, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Marc Matsil, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
- Joseph Steinberg, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Jorge Mastropietro, Term Expires: December 31, 2023
- Maggee Miggins, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Sanjeev Vinayak, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- David Morrow, Alternate 1, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Srini Vijay, Alternate 2, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Edward Buzak, Attorney
- Martha Callahan, Township Engineer
As per NJSA 40:55D-25, the Planning Board shall accordingly exercise its powers in regard to (1) the Master Plan; (2) Subdivision Control and Site Plan Review; (3) Official Map; (4) zoning Ordinance and Conditional Uses; (5) Capital Improvements Program; (6) Variances and certain Building Permits in conjunction with subdivision, site plan and conditional use approval.
The Planning Board may: (1) participate in the participation and review of programs required by State or Federal law or regulation; (2) assemble data on a continuing basis as part of a continuous planning process; and (3) perform such other advisory duties as are assigned to it by ordinance or resolution of the government body for the aid and assistance of the governing body or other agencies or officers.
- Planning Board Application (PDF)
- Master Plan Amendment 2020
- Master Plan Amendment 2018 (PDF)
- Adopted Millburn Master Plan Reexamination 2018 (PDF)
- Master Plan Amendment (2014) (PDF)
- Master Plan Review (2008) (PDF)
- Master Plan Review (2002) (PDF)
- Master Plan Review (1991-1997) (PDF)
- Millburn Master Plan (1985) (PDF)