Zoning Board of Adjustment
2019 Zoning Board Meeting Dates
- Meetings run from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Agendas & Minutes
Most Recent Meeting Recording
A Board of Adjustment is hereby established pursuant of NJSA 40:55-69 et seq. consisting of seven (7) members and two (2) alternates who shall be residents of the Township of Millburn appointed by the governing body. Regular member terms are four (4) years and alternative member terms are two (2) years.
- Joseph Steinberg, Chairman, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Jessica Glatt, Vice Chairwoman, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Mary McNett, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Craig Ploetner, Term Expires:December 31, 2020
- Jyoti Sharma, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Joy Siegel, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Steve Togher, Term Expires: December 31, 2019
- Wolfgang Tsoutsouris, Alternate 1, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Kevin Wenzel, Alternate 2, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
The Board of Adjustment shall have the power to:
a. Hear and decide appeals where it is alleged by the appellant that there is error in any order, requirement, decision or refusal made by an administrative officer based on or made in the enforcement of the zoning ordinance;
b. Hear and decide requests for interpretation of the zoning map or ordinance or for decisions upon other special questions upon which such board is authorized to pass by any zoning or official map ordinance in accordance with this act;
c. Grant variances in special cases as per NJSA 40:55D-70 (c) and (d).