- Municipal Clerk Documents & Forms
Municipal Clerk Documents & Forms
Frequently Searched Documents
- OPRA Request Information(PDF)
- 2023 Sidewalk Cafe Application
- Canvasser and Solicitor Application - Millburn
- Film Permit Application (PDF)
- Hawkers and Peddlers License Application (PDF)
- Landlord Registration Form (PDF)
- Public Exhibition License (PDF)
- RAFFLE Packet - Millburn (PDF)
- Second Hand Jewelry & Precious Metals License Application
- Towing License Application (PDF)
Social Affair Permit
Must be applied for at least 21 days* prior to the event date to be submitted online. ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUBMITTED VIA THE LICENSING SYSTEM FOR ENDORSEMENT BY THE MUNICIPAL CLERK AND CHIEF OF POLICE. Online Application (Click Here)
*IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are applying for this permit less than 21 days prior to the event date, you must submit a paper application at least 14 days in advance. Download Application
Volunteer Interest Form
You can complete the Volunteer Interest Form (Google Form) if you have any issues with the form please contact the Clerk's Office: 973-564-7092.
"Do Not Knock" List Registration
All Door-to-Door Solicitors must be licensed by the Township of Millburn, and must have their Township-issued Solicitation Permit with them when soliciting. The Clerk's Office will maintain a Do Not Knock list and registered addresses. Do Not Knock decals will be available for pickup at Customer Service in Town Hall.
Door-to-Door solicitors may not approach any address on the Do Not Knock list. It is the responsibility of the solicitor to obey the Township's regulations and abide by the "Do Not Knock" list.
* Canvassers may obtain the "Do Not Knock" list by emailing email@example.com and a hard copy of the list may be requested at Millburn Town Hall in Customer Service or in the Clerk’s Office by calling Ms. Kassim at 973-564-7075. The list will be current as of the last 30 days and canvassers are responsible for obtaining a current "Do Not Knock" list.
** Non-commercial, religious, and/or political canvassers and solicitors protected by the First Amendment to the US Constitution are permitted to perform those activities from 9am to 9pm on weekdays and weekends. These groups, such as political campaigners or religious advocacy groups, are not bound by the rules stated in the Township's Do Not Knock Ordinance.
***Door-to-Door solicitors may not approach any address on the “Do Not Knock List” and solicitors are required to be licensed. Please contact Code Enforcement for Door-to-Door Solicitors complaints. Call 973-921-2823 or file a concern/complaint through https://www.sdlportal.com/towns/nj/essex/millburntwp/requests/complaint