Pedestrian Safety Advisory Board
The Pedestrian Safety Advisory Board will serve as a volunteer advisory committee to the Township Committee concerning issues affecting pedestrian safety and acting in a manner consistent with the Traffic Issues Management Policy adopted by Resolution 19-079 and as amended from time to time
To make Millburn Township’s streets and paths safe for all users through education and enforcement of mindful behaviors, while advocating for access for pedestrians and cyclists, providing input into design and operation of crossings and roadways, and serving as a forum for community input.
Meetings are held quarterly on the first Wednesday of the month at 8:00 a.m.
April 8 Meeting, 8:00 a.m.
The meeting will take place on Zoom
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
To call in:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16468769923,,790626979# or +13126266799,,790626979#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 790 626 979
The Board consists of 9 members, including:
- Jennifer Duckworth, Chair and Parent Teacher Organization Council Safety Committee Member, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Tara Prupis, Deputy Mayor, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Sowmya Jairam, Resident, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Jeffrey Scott Beckerman, Resident, Term Expires: December 31, 2021
- Joe Esposito, Resident, Term Expires: December 31, 2022
- Christine Burton, Superintendent of Millburn Township Public Schools, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Christine Bugel, Township Engineer, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Brian Gilfedder, Chief of Police, Term Expires: December 31, 2020
- Alex McDonald, Business Administrator, Term Expires: December 31, 2020