Employment Information and Applications

ALL PAYROLL PAPERWORK – Must submit documents below to TOWN HALL  

  1. Working Papers IF UNDER AGE 18 CLICK HERE
    1. Working Papers will now be filled out Online ONLY
    2. Please wait to hear about employment status before you filled out the working papers.
    3.  Millburn Township Employer Code: 00005204
  2. Complete W-4 Form (PDF)
  3. Complete I-9 Form (PDF)
  4. COPIES of Social Security Card and Passport (if no passport, then any photo ID)
  5. Voided Check or Direct Deposit Authorization Form from your bank account for direct deposit (all employees required to have direct deposit)

Any questions regarding payroll paperwork, you may contact Nina Petrilli with the Rec Dept (npetrilli@millburntwp.org).