Explore Millburn-Short Hills Board of Trustees
The Millburn Township Committee created a Special Improvement District within the Township of Millburn and Designated a District Management Corporation by Ordinance 2561-20 adopted on August 11, 2020.
The Board of Trustees shall have the duty and responsibility to oversee and implement the powers of the Corporation in accordance with N.J.S.A. 40:56-65, et seq., Title 15A of the Statutes of the State of New Jersey, and by Ordinance 2561-20.
Purpose and Mission
The purpose of a Special Improvement District is to promote, grow and support local businesses, property owners, residents and visitors. Millburn Township's SID ordinance designates a new District Management Corporation whose mission is to encourage the economic, cultural and social vitality of Millburn Township through increased marketing and visibility, improved and renewed infrastructure and local business development and engagement.
Explore Millburn-Short Hills Board of Trustees Members
- Ashley Schultz, Owner Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2024
Email Ashley Schultz
- Andrew Morgan, Owner Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2022
Email Andrew Morgan
- Stephen Winer, Operator Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2022
Email Stephen Winer
- Jumana Culligan, Operator Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2023
Email Jumana Culligan
- Tracy Katz Levine, Resident Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2021
Email Tracy Katz Levine
- Michael Parlavecchio, Resident Trustee, Term Expires December 31, 2023
Email Michael Parlavecchio
- Richard Wasserman, Township Committee Member, Term Expires December 31, 2022
Email Richard Wasserman
- Alex McDonald, Business Administrator or Designee, Term Expires December 31, 2022 (Nonvoting Ex Officio Member)
Email Alex McDonald
- Jackie Benjamin Lieberberg, Designee, Term Expires December 31, 2022 (Nonvoting Ex Officio Member)
Email Jackie Benjamin Lieberberg
Explore Millburn-Short Hills Staff
- Steve Grillo, Executive Director
Email Steve Grillo
Sub-Committee Interest Form
Those interested in serving on a sub-committee of the SID in accordance with the mission above are invited to complete the Sub-Committee Interest Form here.
Special Improvement District Budget Assessment
Funding for the SID is provided via a special assessment each year. Please click here for more information and to view the current year Assessment Roll.
- Resolution 22-053: Resolution to Introduce and Approve the 2022 Budget Of Millburn Short Hills Business, Inc. (PDF)
2022 Explore Millburn-Short Hills Board of Trustees Meeting Dates
|January||13, 5:30 p.m.|
|February||9, 6:30 p.m.*|
|March||10, 6:30 p.m.|
|April||13, 6:30 p.m.*|
|May||12, 6:30 p.m.|
|June||9, 6:30 p.m.|
|September||8. 6:30 p.m.#|
|October||13, 5:30 p.m.|
|November||17, 6:30 p.m.|
|December||15, 6:30 p.m.|
*Indicates Wednesday Meeting| #Indicates annual meeting
Zoom Meeting Access
- Passcode: 258286
Most Recent Meeting Recording
News for SID Members
Members of the Special Improvement District should receive the following e-mails from Explore Millburn-Short Hills. If you are a merchant or property owner in the Special Improvement District and have not received the e-mails below, please fill out this contact form.
Please click here to access past e-mails from Explore Millburn-Short Hills.