Please be advised that the scheduled Tuesday, October 6, 7:00 p.m. and Tuesday, October 20, 7:00 p.m. Township Committee meetings will be open to the public in a limited capacity. Town Hall will open for the meeting at 6:30 p.m. All attendees are required to wear a mask and maintain appropriate social distance from other attendees and Township officials.
Members of the public who wish to participate in the meetings may electronically by phone or computer via ZOOM with details listed below. Individuals calling into this number will be able to fully participate in the meeting during the appropriate public comment periods. You will be prompted during the appropriate public comment period and in order to be heard you shall press *6 if you call in by phone or if attending by computer/device please click raise hand button.
The meeting will also stream live on the Township’s YouTube channel (youtube.com/millburntownshipNJ).
October 6, 2020 Township Committee Meeting at 7PM
October 20, 2020 Township Committee Meeting at 7PM
- Please click the link to join the webinar: https://zoom.us/u/apl3tkxQ
- Or Telephone:
- Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
- US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
- Webinar ID: 927 0626 4539
- International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/aeCdDcRbNf