1. Footing Inspections, Bottom of Trench- Prior to pouring of concrete.
2. Foundation Inspection- Prior to placement of backfill. Note: A Final Approval of the foundation will not be made until and As-Built Location Survey of the foundation is prepared, signed and sealed by a Licensed Land Surveyor and submitted for zoning review and approval.
3. Slab Inspection- Prior to the placement of concrete.
4. Sheathing Inspection
5. Electric Inspection- Rough Wire.
6. Plumbing Inspection- Rough Installation.
7. Framing Inspection- After rough plumbing/rough electric inspection but prior to insulation installation.
8. Insulation- Prior to the Installation of Sheetrock.
9. Final Plumbing, Electric, & Fire Inspections.
10.Final Building Inspections- After Final Plumbing, Electric, and Fire Inspections are completed and approved.