How can I get a Request for Public Records Form?

Please call the Clerk’s office to have one mailed to you or you can complete the OPRA Form online and submit it to the Township Clerk's Office via email to Police Records must be requested directly from the Police Department. Please send Police Department OPRA requests to

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact my legislator?
2. Do I register to vote in the Clerk’s Office?
3. How do I obtain a Vote By Mail Ballot Application (formerly known as an Absentee Ballot)?
4. Where is my polling place?
5. How do I obtain a Volunteer Interest Form to serve on a Township board or commission?
6. How can I get a Request for Public Records Form?
7. Where can I find the most recently passed Township ordinances?
8. My organization is having a raffle in the Township. Where can obtain a raffle license?
9. Do I obtain marriage, birth or death certificates at the Clerk’s Office?
10. How do I obtain a report of a list of Known Contaminated Sites?